Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's Official

It's official: we have signed the contract for our new home at Mueller!



In celebration, we're casting off the thin veil of anonymity we'd been maintaining, and owning up to our real identities. I'm sure you're all dying to know. :)

My name is Ian Varley - I'm a musician and software developer (plenty more here if you care to read up). My wife is Jill Meyers (Jill works as the managing editor of local literary journal American Short Fiction, and will be posting on this site quite a bit as well).

Our builder is Standard Pacific, and our home will be in the Moore-Hill plan (I'm not going to state which specific lot it is, for privacy reasons, though I'm sure astute readers who are members of the community will eventually be able to figure it out).

Lots more to come as we go through the process over the coming year!